Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years News and Deals!

Hi everyone, Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great year in 2010 and are excited to get the ball rolling in 2011. I know I am!

I just finished rebuilding the website from scratch to make a lot of desperately needed improvements. I'm very proud because I did it 100% in Notepad++ without using a template this time. If it's of use to anyone, http://www.w3schools.com/ was an indispensable resource on CSS/HTML through this process. Make sure you check out the new website if you haven't already (also, I'd love any feedback and criticism if you happen to be a web designer).

Finally, in celebration of a fresh start and to help accomplish any academic resolutions that you or your child may have, RocTutor is offering a 10% discount on 10 hours of tutoring and a 20% discount on 20 hours of tutoring. All you have to do is mention this blog post when you're purchasing and scheduling your sessions. For new customers, RocTutor offers a free consultation which you can learn more about here. This offer will end on January 31st so make sure you don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment